lulzhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Job

+3
zomg4evr
NUMBER THREE
$BOOYA$
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Job Empty New Job

Post by $BOOYA$ Tue May 20, 2008 4:49 pm

I got hired today as a part time EMT Basic for American Medical Response. I feel great, and can't wait to refuse Chris Kelley treatment for his prolapsed colon.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

New Job Empty Re: New Job

Post by NUMBER THREE Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 pm

that's awesome dood! we used to be the guys in the back of the ambulance - now you get to sit up front!!
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Tue May 20, 2008 11:27 pm

play on playa!!
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by frexico Wed May 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Fuck yeah dood! Congratulations!

frexico

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Wed May 21, 2008 4:02 pm

thanks brizzles.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbya Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm

you get to make out with dying dudes now
Dubbya
Dubbya

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Thu May 29, 2008 6:42 pm

I just had a dream where I saved my co-workers 8 year old daughter who had a spinal fracture and she was passed out in below zero temperatures. He offered her to me in return. WTF!!! Work on sunday is gonna be weird. No d00ds tho, b0gus.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm

u could have traded her for a pimp whip
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu May 29, 2008 10:45 pm

people are going to be dying on you all the time, aren't they?
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Fri May 30, 2008 11:09 am

It's very possible.

Justin I already got a pimp whip, you seen it.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:22 pm

I have to shave off my beard today for the new job. bee oh gee you es!

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:44 am

New Job Tnbm_c10

This thread is now Hijaked by the dark one himself, only the most epic mangled souls robed in the blackest night of the thickest forest in the sharpest claw of the mightiest evil one may post here, no lulz allowed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:53 am

i got a new job yesterday! so i get to put my two weeks in today at bullseye. thank god! no more bullseye, no more five miles to work, no more glass-related flat tires. in two weeks i'll be working full time in the meat department at new seasons grocery store. its better money, better company, better benefits (including a 20% disc. on groceries with first dibs on the meat), and super fine babes EVERYWHERE! i'm not even kidding. the schedule is going to kind of suck (230-1030pm) but it will be worth it - to be able to come home for lunch, to make friends in my own neighborhood, oh yeah. it kind of puts a wrench in my christmas plans though...
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 am

i'm sure it'll be just a different kind of sausage party...

but at least i'll meat lots of new people...

and i'll really be bringing home the bacon.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:18 am

New Job Ohoq910
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am

your first post about the job confused the shit out of me as I read it, the whole time I was thinking it was Scott and thought that EMT thing sure was a quick faze
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 am

New Job 4I'mSorry%20note
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 am

about the confusion...

but yeah, i start a new job a week from today - today is my last day at bullseye. yes!! it took me 3 interviews and lots of patience but now, not only do i have one of the best spots in town to live, but also to work (as far as low paying jobs go...), and they're right down the street from each other! good deal all around. ehh... except for the schedule, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Goodbye Bullseye and good riddance, motherfuckers!
New Job Img_3510
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:23 am

i smell like meat....
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:09 pm

can i get a little love in this thread please? i said three interviews, motherfuckers! and that picture is priceless. is it because i hijacked scotts topic and confused you?

we have a huge stainless steel bandsaw called a "bone saw," at least that's what i call it, and we also have a hobart corpse grinder, at least that's what i call it. if you come to visit me, the butcher of alberta, i will personally introduce your face to them.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:12 pm

New Job Butcher
its actually kind of gross, but i'm going to have to get used to raw meat if i'm going to be a nurse.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:56 pm

A delayed congratulations. please email me a fresh ham or goat. I had sauteed goat for the first time this weekend and it was awesome.

I have to admit it's kind of weird that you are working as a butcher when the last time I saw you you were trying to stray away from meat(which, come to think of it was almost 3 years ago, xmas eve 2 years ago was too short to count).

Once you become a nurse though you can ruin every gore movie for me by breaking down the FX and their accuracy. damn it.
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 am

i think you'll find ham in the deli...

but as faras meat goes... yeah its probably good not to eat too much of it, but if you can get grass-fed animals from sustainable family farms then i don't really see a problem with eating meat. that's what new seasons is all about, is getting their meat from local small farms. and their produce and everything. its not as small as open harvest in lincoln or as big as bakers in omaha but somewhere inbetween. and they've got everything there, not just organic. there are nine stores in portland but they refuse to go public or expand any further. that is so they don't lose the friendly neighborhood touch. i will probably not being doing much cutting at first, mostly customer service, but it is more like i am a bartender again, but with meat and better hours and benefits.

after i read the omnivore's dilemma, a great book, i am not trying to be a vegetarian anymore - i am just being a good local-vore, ie someone who eats locally, and that is easy to do in oregon, since so much is grown and made here, and from northern ca to washington. that is good because it saves small farms, which are the only kind that can operate with a clean conscience, and it saves fuel (from the distance food travels to get to you). i didn't really have a problem with killing animals and eating them, just the way it is handled by more factory style farms.

i guess i figure if i can decrease the distance between my hamburger and i by getting my hands dirty and being able to witness the whole process than i somehow feel less bad and that's enough to make it alright. besides when my brother tom moves to montana or wherever he is going to move, he is going to probably take up hunting and i think i would like to get in on that.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:57 pm

the real reason i started eating meat again was because i was living with tom for three or four months, i was really poor, and so it was either eat nothing or eat amazing food that my ex-sous chef brother prepared. i was going to go back to being a veg, but then i was like fuck it.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum