lulzhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA...

5 posters

Go down

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA... Empty Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA...

Post by zomg4evr Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:27 am

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA... Xfiles10
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA... Empty Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA...

Post by things that go stab Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Saw Indy 4, going to see the remix July 25.
things that go stab
things that go stab

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA... Empty Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull AKA...

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 pm

i do not understand the first post here....

i saw indiana jones though. as a self proclaimed huge fan of dr. jones and his exploits throughout modern history, i have to say....

so so.

here is what i liked.... i didn't mind the sci-fi aspect so much, thought that was cool. i also liked cate blanchett with a sword. i liked all the usual stuff i like about indy movies, snake jokes, man eating insect swarms, tank gymnastics, and so on. it was really fun but...

as a single man myself, i was a little disappointed to see him hooking up and getting married. i thought that was entirely out of character for him. i also thought the companion characters were all really dumb, lacking that certain charm that made the young marion ravenwood, short round, and sean connery fun characters. there seemed to be a lot left to resolve.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 pm

lol n00bz
that is poster for x files 2, becasue it might as well have called it self that and the ending is almost the exact same shot as the last shot in the x-files movie.

I really wanted to like this movie, Miklas and I went in excited as fuck on opening day and the first sequence left me hopefully. In all Indie flick the first action sequence usually has little to do with the rest of the movie so I wasn't expecting the whole fucking movie to be about aliens. I hated the alien aspect completely and the fucking skull looked like they bought it at Spencer gifts before the shoot, give me a break. It wasn't nearly as epic as the grail, the stones or the fucking rape action of the ark.

I didn't mind Shai LaBouf as much as I thought I would so no problem there but Karen Allen was so misplaced. She just looked happy about being in a major movie again. I was majorly disappointed.
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 pm

my roommate said the same thing about the skulll and i agree
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:52 pm

I haven't seen but fucking christ I hate Shai LaBouf.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbya Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:57 am

oh I share a burning hatered for that fucking kid but to tell you the truth he was probably the least annoying part of that movie
Dubbya
Dubbya

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:34 pm

GO South Park!
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:56 am

Shit was fucking great.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbya Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm

ching cho, ching cho
Dubbya
Dubbya

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm

PREASE?

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum