lulzhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter

5 posters

Go down

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter Empty I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter

Post by things that go stab Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:39 pm

This was just an interesting story about the chamber he built to hold her and her raep kids.

http://gizmodo.com/385313/how-an-electronic-lock-helped-a-crazy-austrian-man-keep-his-daughter-as-a-sex-slave-for-24-years
things that go stab
things that go stab

Back to top Go down

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter Empty Re: I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter

Post by NUMBER THREE Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 am

crazy world we live in - just watch 2guys1horse.com, film your reaction, and see how truly crazy it is.

NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter Empty Re: I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter

Post by NUMBER THREE Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 am

that's disgusting and reprehensible by the way. the horse dude too, but i meant the Fritzl character in this instance.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by $BOOYA$ Thu May 01, 2008 5:08 pm

NUMBER THREE wrote:crazy world we live in - just watch 2guys1horse.com, film your reaction, and see how truly crazy it is.

I'm afraid to watch this. I think I'll wait 'till Kate gets home.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Sat May 03, 2008 6:14 am

its fucking horrible. don't watch it! i'll never forget how fucking painful that looked. apparently the guy dies from ruptured insides. hey, this should be the sexual deviance thread!
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter Empty the sexual deviance thread

Post by NUMBER THREE Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:05 pm

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/oregon/stories/NW_082208ORN_portland_rape_suspect_caught_LJ.ac030.html

this idiot raped a chick, got away from the police, and then raped again, only to get caught after a high speed chase. wow. he must really like rape.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 pm

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter 12112310
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by things that go stab Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:02 am

I'm sure you all read abt the dude who trapped his daughter Brb_ba10
things that go stab
things that go stab

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:05 am

here's a rape waiting to happen.. or something

http://www.ketv.com/news/17424105/detail.html
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:06 am

hmm.. t he story changed since i posted it. when i posted it, it was crazy disheveled man prone to violence wanders out of hospital in hospital gown.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:24 am

zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbya Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:19 pm

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with these people.
Dubbya
Dubbya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum