lulzhearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK!

+2
NUMBER THREE
$BOOYA$
6 posters

Go down

OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK! Empty OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK!

Post by $BOOYA$ Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:00 pm

Any of you Cago faggots go to grant park? I would've gone just to touch people's butts.

$BOOYA$

Back to top Go down

OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK! Empty Re: OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK!

Post by NUMBER THREE Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:24 pm

does this make us white guys a little cooler?
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by zomg4evr Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:02 pm

No, way to many people, i was afraid we might not hear the speech being so far and not getting there until at least 8ish.

Funny story, my boss lives right by there and she seriously thought there would be riotesque behaviour like turned over cars and broken windows like a college football riot or something. My other boss and I laughed.
zomg4evr
zomg4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 am

dudes this is so awesome. it was like new years eve here as i'm sure that's what it was like in chi town.

check out this map and see why it's important to vote in oregon. oregon has always been a blue state but its still pretty close as this map shows with the major population centers in the "liberal valley" i.e. portland, eugene, and salem. -> http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/individual/#mapPOR
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:02 am

nader asks if obama will be an "uncle tom" and fox news acts like they're not racist.

NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 am

well it looks like our president won't be GAY anytime soon...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7711127.stm

" The movement to change marijuana laws won victories in two states. Michigan became the 13th state to legalize marijuana for medical purposes, with 63 percent of the vote. Voters in Massachusetts approved an initiative to decriminalize possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

Voters in Nebraska approved a measure prohibiting the state government from discriminating against or granting preferential treatment to people based on race, ethnicity, color, sex or national origin. The vote effectively bans affirmative action programs in the state."
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by things that go stab Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

I work down by there and got out by 6:30 to avoid the mass of people.

My favorite story from the night:

White bitches. F--- McCain. You white police can’t do nothing,” 19-year-old Celita Hart taunted officers as she stood with a throng of Obama supporters...Hart left the crowd, which had been chanting “Obama, Obama,” walked up to a squad car, and smacked a male officer in the face.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1262579,barack-obama-election-crimes-110508.article
things that go stab
things that go stab

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 am

WOW!! a fucking landslide!

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2835&u_sid=10481441&u_rss=1&

t was the first time since 1964 that Nebraska has awarded an electoral vote to a Democrat. The state has been reliably Republican since it voted for Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson that year.

Obama ignored Nebraska's history this year, sending 16 paid staffers into the 2nd District and opening three offices in Omaha.

It was part of his strategy to expand the electoral map and to fight for votes in traditional GOP strongholds.

A 1991 state law allowed Obama to concentrate his efforts on the Omaha area, where Democrats outnumber Republicans.
NUMBER THREE
NUMBER THREE

Back to top Go down

Post by NUMBER THREE Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:31 am